Friday 22 July 2011

The racing season is on.

Quick update of the results from the major races so far:

NC U23 Time-Trial: DNF

NC Omnium: 4th (Disciplines: 1-6-9-2-9-2)
NC Team Sprint: 3rd

NC 1km TT: 1st (Outdoors PB: 1.08.00)
NC Team Pursuit: 2nd


Today I got my first champion's shirt in kilo. I'm simply happy. If someone had told me about this kind of day during the spring I'd have laughed. Back then I was only hoping to get back to my bike. I can't really describe the way to this moment.


We also won silver, and I mean won, in Team Pursuit. Biggest cheer to boys - Juhani, Juhana and Mikael Thanks, it was a real pleasure riding with you guys!


That's what has happened so far. Things are looking good towards Shenzhen.


'Life is the only thing worth living for.' - Chien-Ju

No comments:

Post a Comment