Friday 9 January 2015

New steps

Here is a brief recap since the racing season: I've worked, I've trained, I've done bit of planning, I've graduated, I've learned to like XC-skiing, I've considered almost all endurance events on two wheels sort of seriously (not really).

However, admittedly this blog on its current form is not actually what I'd like it to be anymore – I don't really know why - and thus, it is time to give it a fresh start now. I guess there are some reasons other that just ignoring this, which I've tried to first clear myself. Now that I understand those things myself (partially, at least), I can elaborate on them.

The big thing can be found from the short and particularly informative sentence: 'I've graduated'. The late blog was about being student-athlete. As much I'd like to be still one, as it would mean being bit younger than I am. As a disclaimer, I'm not exaggerating of being old now. I'm happy to have graduated and now it is time for new challenges. Riding has been tough during this so called winter. So there is generally not a lot to say about it. Still, things have notably changed as I have joined a new team. Now, I am happy and excited to ride for FinnFalz RushRacing during next season.


More about all this riding, target, goal, challenge stuff in the blog though. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment