Wednesday 16 March 2011

'It is the universe that makes fun of us all.'


This has been my training program from last Friday and still counting:

Friday – 37,3

Saturday – 37,6

Sunday – 37,7

Monday – 37,8

Tuesday – 37,7

Wednesday – 37,6


No they're not even miles unluckily or anything else, but fever temperatures during these days. It hasn't been too easy to stick on the sofa and see the sunshining and temperatures rising outdoors up to +15.

I still gotta say that I've really done something. I've watched both season of Life during four days. That's not bad really. Besides one can really learn things from Charlie Crews, but still you don't have to be here to be here. Charlie is really cool guy with the Zen thing, and not to forget his funds or the Maserati with bullet holes. To be honest, what he says is clever at times and there are seeds of wisdom in his words and he eats shitloads of fruit, which is wise as well – or is it? Actually, I'd really like to be his friend. Too bad he is a just a character...

All in all, I haven't done really anything last week, but watched telly. To be honest it isn't easy to see the bikes in the corner waiting for miles, but no can do. All I can do is just wait and see, yes, and most probably watch Dexter for example...

And yes. As mr. Crews said: 'It is the universe that makes fun of us all.' At the moment it is playing with me as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment