Wednesday 13 April 2011

On the mend.

Back in Wales, back in uni, back in training and, last but not least, back in Siimatiimi. The adventure in hospital world left me six kilos lighter. It sounds like a lot of weight, and well it is, but in my case it ain't too bad as I was to get rid of some kilos. It just happened another way this time, which wasn't too pleasent – but effective at least. Hah, I'm only too glad it is over now.

Back to real life then. Today I managed to do two 50mins sessions, which was good. It is building back already. Lets just not talk about the wattage yet and besides I promised to my mom not talk about wattages at all. It might all be different now, as I lost loads of my weight. It just remains to be seen. Soon I'll hit the roads with the brand new crank again to gain some miles in and then it is back to business. I just shouldn't hurry too much, but more importantly enjoy the journey back.

All in all, I just enjoy to be myself and healthy again!


'Everyday life is the way.' - Chien-Ju


No comments:

Post a Comment