Thursday 19 November 2015

A major change.

This blog has been silent for a reason, I believe. For how long the reason has actually existed, I refuse to answer. I've come to a conclusion during this period. Yet I am not able shed light all across the whole conclusion, but partially I can elaborate on what is driving the change. The original purpose was to talk about my journey solely from athletic perspective, and the new purpose is to talk about my journey from a wider professional perspective.

What's more is that I can now safely skip the rest of my race of the late season and following medical saga (which is long and ongoing even without the slightest exaggeration). All I'll say is that the latter part of the season was actually pretty good, considering what was actually going on. It is all good know though – I am fit and healthy. Well, the fitness is a bit of question mark after such a long break from training.

Ok, back to the point then. What point? The point of perspective – the new journey. The new journey brings new challenges, the new challenges bring excitement. It keeps me going. Ok, I lost the point again.

The main content will be from my views on my profession in the field of performance psychology. Performance psychology is my passion and profession. It is a study of performance from psychological point of view. What are the components of performance? How can one be the best he or she can? The questions are endless and answers are complex, which makes it even more intriguing field of study.

In essence, I'll make efforts to write about stuff that is going on in the field and of course, my own views and opinions of certain matters I feel strongly about. And yes, please toss me ideas and ask questions – I'd honored and glad to write about them.

There is a certain driving force for this change and I am know waiting for an email to officially confirm it. The other reason is that it is actually quite dull to try and make time trialling sound like an eventful and dearly entertaining encounter. At its best it is freakishly controlled steady effort over a predescribed distance. At worst, you are sluggish or out of control or there maybe a blow of wind making things extreme. That was bit of an exaggeration, but see the point – I kind of ran out of adjectives.

In short, I'm on the verge of something exciting – a whole new journey and goals.



6 comments:

  1. The blog is really informative and interesting.Luton car parks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading about the major changes are very informative for me. Secure Car Parking Heathrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change is good for life. It helps us to grow efficiently. cheap airport parking luton

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was facing the same issues and it's good that i have found the cure there.
    cheapest parking gatwick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Planning to catch the thrilling cycle race in the UK? Look no further than Ezybook for convenient and reliable Short Stay Parking Heathrow. Secure your parking spot effortlessly and focus on enjoying the exciting race without any worries. Ezybook has got your parking needs covered!

    ReplyDelete