Friday 13 May 2011

An academic in making?

The end of the academic year less than a week away from now. I just handed the last essay of the year in handful of hours ago. Six days to go and then it is over and I can completely concentrate on riding my bike. Still not to forget that during these last six days we do have two exams to finish of. The exams just don't sound as bad as essays - you either know the answer or not. In case of an essay you have to find the answer one way or another. Not say that I won't prepare for the exams.

All in all, the academic year has been good and I've had pretty much fun. Just waiting for the last bits of work to be marked (and exams completed) to see the final grades, but so far so good. Not a bad year at all resultswise anyway. Besides I can finally cope with Harvard referencing...

On the plus side is that I'm now also officially qualified Level 2 coach by British Cycling.

Cycling is good. Finally I've had rides during which I'ev felt like cyclist. Feeling like a cyclist doesn't necessarily say that what kind of cyclist though, haha. Tourist, wannabe or whatever it may be. Still the training seems to be effective and I'm progressing week to week. I'm quite confident that I can start riding some competitions as intense training rather soon. And that feeling makes me smiling even wider.

To answer the title; yes - but there is still some years of serious bike racing before it. :)

'There's no meaning to a flower unless it blooms.' - Basho

No comments:

Post a Comment