Sunday 29 May 2011

Back on the start line.

From here... (24.3.2011)



...to here! (28.5.2011)



I'm feeling happy about this weekend.

The time-trial was a shy but decent performance and I finished second. For once I managed to do a steady ride with good pacing. I feel that I still left something in spare this time though.

In other races (crit+road) I did what I could, but I'm definetly lacking some endurance. Anyways, Juhana won the crit and Antti got third. Well done guys!

Today it was a rainy, windy and cold day and I managed to do 95km of the distance on the race pace, which wasn't too bad.

I'm very happy with my time-trialling and there is lot more to come! I can say that I found my long lost love with time-trials. :)

'Not the wind, not the flag; mind is moving.' - Wumen Huikai

No comments:

Post a Comment