Wednesday 4 May 2011

Journey man's baby steps



Some steps taken, loads ahead. Anyway I'm feeling pretty much alright. One milestone was achieved couple days ago as I managed to do some intervals. On the plus side is also that I'm almost back on track with my uni work. It is now only to take the final sprint towards the exams and then I'm off to Finland to have some tummy controls and see my doc – although I don't even know who my doc is, but who cares.

Oh yeah, I also started weights training again yesterday. There is no photos of it for a good reason. I was there boldly on the free weights room, but... with some biggish rugby lads. I was like mickey mouse lifting my amazing 30 kilos. Although I tried to explain the guys, that I'm a cyclist and I've lost lots of my body weight – they laughed me out from the gym and told me to go home to train with a stick.

Just kidding!

I was in the gym doing my own stuff, no one laughed at me, I had good time and it wasn't too bad. Anyway, I still have some problems to see me in the mirror with these bloody chicken legs, haha. I know it ain't a bad thing for me now and I could get it back if I wanted, but it feels quite funny. So be it!

All in all, I'm back in the regime, season schedule looks good and my motivation is high. Things are looking good again. I just gotta keep on the good mood.


'Chop wood, carry water.' Chien-Ju



No comments:

Post a Comment