Friday 6 July 2012

Giddiap boyo!


Despite the increasing fatigue and saying that I'm more of a track cyclist, one still has to go out on the road and try things out. These are the times when one has to try different things out – I mean cycling and trainingwise, not just different things, you know. Therefore in addition to the intervals that I always do, I'm riding the national pair's time trial champs tomorrow, and then it is time for some seriously new things to test in my training. I'm heading to Sweden to ride a six day stage race, U6 Dagars in Tidaholm.

I strongly believe that such a hard week of riding will empty my legs at first place, but also boost my form after recovery. Well, the first part is rather clear, but second objective remains to be seen. There is, anyway, two weeks to recover and adapt to the track. Also, it is something completely new, so there is far more to gain. Yet, my form ain't nowhere near ready for the summer, that time shall come after the trip to Sweden. I also really like to shake things up and see what works for me and maybe what may not. Then one day I don't have to be guessing between options as I pretty much know what's good for me.

After the trip, I'm back to track and my beloved intervals, but more about that after the U6 Dagars.

No comments:

Post a Comment