Tuesday 8 May 2012

New training block.

Lots of water has flowed through and the blog has been silent. Say ain't so, I should have updated the blog.

Nothing too big has happened racing wise, except fourth in Bucs ten miler and DQ at 25 miler. Standard level races for me, nothing spectacular. And lets not go to deep in to the DQ, it was just a case of bad luck and two guys doing their best to win medals. Neither of us actually did, but he would have won and I was bronze. Anyway, he caught me as I was sparing energy and after turnpoint we were overtaking each other once in a while and afterall DQ'd – it happens.

Now after a recovery week I've started new block of training aiming towards summer races, but more about them later on. Now it is about building the base and we'll see later on about the races that are the targets.

Let's keep the wheels rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment