Wednesday 1 April 2015

Combination of feeling unwell and frustration – and the consequence?

Pretty counterproductive, produces outright shitty feelings, causes unusually high consumption of dark chocolate and coffee – this all among other things. Leaving this exaggeration aside, I caught a stomach bug in middle of our team training camp and have not really trained since, which in other words means a period of roughly two weeks. At worst, my stomach was like balloon and I had fever. Now, I'm just bit sloppy and body feels sensitive for pretty much everything.

The camp, or the five days of it, was at least ok(ish). Nothing spectacular, but nothing too bad. However, an educated guess would say that the illness to come could have caused some symptoms already earlier. It was what it was, and now it is what it is. All I can do now is to increase the load and keep my head down and work to get things back to normal.


I was sort of hoping to make this post include plenty of joy, sunny pictures and so on. Yet, it does not. Anyway, the form was building nicely, and I believe the same trend to replace this momentary uncertainty after a while.  

No comments:

Post a Comment