Tuesday 13 March 2012

News flash!


Lately, I haven't been too active on updating my blog and for that, I apologize. The reason behind it, however, is quite reasonable and understandable: I've been working all day long on my dissertation (opinnäytetyö) and have barely had time to for cycling.

Now to the news! It is all completed, done, handed in and so on. This feels amazing, simply amazing. It goes under the title of: Competitive anxiety and self-confidence among talented Finnish alpine skiers and impacts on the athletic performance. Altogether 76 pages around the topic – I've never done anything up to this scale

If anyone fancies a read, just drop me a message. I gotta warn though, that at times the text is fairly scientific, which is another way to say almost impossible to understand.... ;)

Stress relief is major. Now I can again concentrate on my training spot on as the racing season begins in two week. My calendar can be found by clicking here. Quite a hectic April coming up, but it is nothing compared to the stress this piece work caused. In terms of cycling it is all okay; nothing spectacular has happened and I haven't lost it too much during the distractions to training.


No comments:

Post a Comment